Monday, February 20, 2012

Hollister + Abercrombie & Fitch sale!

Just a real quick post informing you of a great sale that Hollister and A&F are having at the moment, I ended up buying a whole bunch of stuff for my family in Japan.  The A&F stuff there is more expensive than here (crazy...as I think it's expensive as it is).

You can go to the respective websites (dont forget to sign up your email address on the bottom right side of screen to receive a code for free shipping) or you can visit
Redflagdeals.com forum to see comments from others that have purchased sales.  I should have looked thorough this forum first as I have realized there are many 'hidden' sales !

happy family day and happy shopping :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Were you interested in the same camera I bought?? They were on clearance for a REALLY a dirt cheap price (I'm talking insane here). I was going to return one but my mom already took it in to work to sell to her friend. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about that Miffy character! I thought it might've been something.

    ReplyDelete