Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blog award

Happy hump day (..hm I believe my last post was also on a Wednesday) haha
I received this really cute blog award by Nat: natikiru (thank you!)

For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure you let those you gave the award to know that you awarded them
Award questions:
1. What is your go to makeup product?
Lately I'm not really wearing make up, but one thing I definitely wear before I leave the house is concealer.  I find it mediocre - anyone have any recommendations?

2. What was your fashion trend of 2011?
Oh boy...I don't really follow trends so I'm not sure ... hm...I jumped on the Pandora bracelet bandwagon :s

3. What is your favourite dessert?
I love ALL sweets! I don't have a favourite dessert

4. What is your middle name? Don't have one
5. What was the last song you listened to?
I'm planning my wedding for later this year and my fiance and I decided to use this song as I walk down the aisle. I listen to it when I'm feeling a little low (had a crazy rough day today...cried my eyes out)
Kenny G wedding song
6. Something you don't know about me yet
I have a skin condition called psoriasis. It's quite irritating especially during the dry winter months.  It flares up when I'm stressed and I wish I never had it :s

I pass this blog award to:
The Skinnies
MACnunu
Beauty is Imperfections

Have an awesome week everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Yay you did it! I love the Pandora bracelets!

    ReplyDelete