Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My New Layout = Fail lol + Shoutout to NaTGN

So I was notified by the lovely NaTGN that my layout does not allow people to leave comments! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME KNOW!!!!

I hope you all can visit her blog here She's got a great blog full of reviews (with clear, close up photos of products) and a lot of other fashion/beauty posts too! She's also from Canada too ^__^

Right now she's studying really hard, but she actually took the time to post to let me know about my layout issue - so nice of her! Good luck with your studies \(^_^)/

Anyways...I'll have to fix this..sorry about this folks!

____________________________________

UPDATE: Ok, looks like it's fixed now! :)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice layout! =) and thanks for letting me know about the link. Its been a year and half since I bought my L'egere.. :P Here is the new link: http://cgi.ebay.com/LEGERE-White-Multi-BB-Cream-50g-Korea-Made-IN-STOCK_W0QQitemZ250508992457QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a537fdfc9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, aw I feel special! Thanks for the honorable mention!
    I'm glad your layout is working just fine now. It's so much prettier than mine! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You're fast! Thanks for your concern =) I'm going straight to bed now!

    ReplyDelete