Thursday, March 31, 2011

OOTD & me likey Calgary

Just a super quick post I'm in Calgary for work and I'm plesantly surprised at how nice it is here. It reminds me of Vancouver^^ And...I must say, everyone is dressed really nicely here; it's like they're all made of money haha j/k!! This is what I was wearing today:

My legs look so short O_o


These shoes I got when I went to Buffalo for shopping (haul post coming up)..I love them! I love the grey colour with the pop of neon on the bottom :p I look like I work out when I wear these shoes....lol Hope you're all having a good week :)

2 comments:

  1. did you get time to travel around calgary?? i love your cardigan/sweater btw! it looks so homie heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wonder how it's like in other parts of Canada haha! I've been too cooped up here in Toronto T__T

    ReplyDelete