Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New goodies (for me!)

I got some goodies in the mail \(^_^)/





If you follow Lorraine on Youtube then you've seen these necklaces before. These necklaces look SO nice in real life :) I've purchased a 36" silver and 42" gold, but I should have just ordered 2x 42"length instead. They just sparkle and look good with any outfit! You can purchase them here

I also ordered some of these fiberwig mascaras since they were on sale. I have tried it a couple of times and like it so far. I will try to do an individual post on it on a later date though.

That's it for now...I can't believe I'm writing this while I'm on a conference call! (talk about multi-tasking) ahha

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I've been curious about Fiberwig, I almost ordered it when it was on sale but then thought about the 20 tubes of open mascara I have in my drawer -__-
    Will you let us know how the results are? usually I'm a bit wary of fibre type mascara because I wear contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pretty necklaces! ^^ and i've heard soooo much about the fiberwig mascara! please do a review! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiya, I guess I have no place else to contact you but here in the comment box ><
    I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am to you for being there during my rough time. I'm glad you shared your little story with me, it really helped knowing that I'm not the only shy one XD.
    Your suggestions were very useful, and I will definitely keep them in mind always.
    Thank you so much Missmicchan ^^ I really appreciate it, more than you probably will ever know.

    Sincerely, Nat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I want to comment on your post. I see you got some fibrewigs!!! I hope you will do some sort of comparison or something. I'm kind of confused of the different types O__o I have one and I think it's the lengthening one? But then I see there are the ones with the curved wand... yeah I'm so confused lol.

    ReplyDelete