Tuesday, May 24, 2011

sorry.

I know I have been absent, but I do have a valid reason for this. After almost 4.5 years of being together with my boyfriend, I have decided to end the relationship. With this break-up comes a whole bunch of issues that we have to sort out: like selling this house :(

I'm sorry...I will be back soon

"If you are neglecting things you should be doing, forgetting your purpose in life because of the relationship you're in, then you're on the wrong path. A healthy relationship is one in which two people encourage each other to reach their respective goals while sharing each other's hopes and dreams. A relationship should be a source of inspiration, invigoration and hope."--Ikeda

4 comments:

  1. Babe no need to apologize, you should take all the time that you need. I'm here for you if you need anything. Stay strong and never forget to smile.

    Much love, Nat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is my first time commenting but I want to say hang in there, stay strong!! :)I'll be looking forward to your future posts whenever you're ready
    *hug*
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I send all my positive intentions that things will be alright with you ! I'll be visiting once you're back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear this, and also sorry to only find out so late. I only hope that you will see this comment as I seem to have lost your email address.
    I hope you stay strong through this change. I know the pain that comes with ending a long term relationship. You feel as if you've lost a part of yourself and you don't know who you are anymore.
    I hope to see you back soon!
    Much Love.

    ReplyDelete